Yayyyy! I received an award outside of academia… I never thought that would happen but it did thanks to shunPwrites who nominated me for the award. And if you don’t follow him you should start!
Now this is an award that comes with guidelines and here are the rules… I can also guarantee I will end up breaking at least one of them.
1. Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
2. Answer the ten questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know you have nominated them by going to their website and notifying them.
Here are the list of questions that he has conjugated for me to answer.
1. Why do you write, is it because of passion?
To be honest, I am not that passionate about writing. I am however passionate about the content that I write about and therefore, I find pleasure in being able to express myself through words and sharing the things I truly care about with the world. I refuse to write just to write, like the person who talks just to talk. To say I enjoy sitting at my desktop typing away sitting in this uncomfortable chair of mines while I scrutinize my grammar and spelling, uhh no, not pleasurable at all… but its worth it for the outcome!
2. What could you quit cold turkey, without a second thought?
Wow, its only question two and you’re killing me already. Hmmm lets see…
So ten minutes just passed as I sat here pondering on what my answer to this question would be. I’m going to pull out my cheat sheet and say since I have no unhealthy attachments and therefore, I have nothing that I need to quit cold turkey. Obviously I could be lying to myself, but that’s the answer I’m sticking with.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who drive the speed limit. Listen, I am a New Yorker who drives just as bad as a taxi driver, I am not afraid to cut you off, steal your parking spot or gently tap your car. If your going to be doing 55 in a 55 please stay in the right lane!
4. What is the most selfless thing that you’ve ever done?
Make sandwiches with my friends and then drove into the city to hand them out to the homeless. We gave out forty sandwiches in one day, if I could do it everyday I would, but that time will soon come.
5. Do you hold grudges, why or why not?
No, it’s meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
6. How would your epitaph read?
She was always found on a mission about her Father’s business….. (you probably won’t understand the meaning behind this)
7. What has been the biggest honor of your life?
I’ll be cheesy and say this award.. hahaa!
8. If you had access to a time machine, what would you change?
Oh man, another tough question. I honestly don’t know who I would be today if I didn’t allow life to happen to me. So my answer to this question is nothing.
9. What is your dream job and how far are you from realizing it?
I have dream “jobs”. I am currently standing in front of multiple doors ripping them off their hinges so they can open. I don’t just wait for doors to open, I barge in!
10. What single person in your family has impacted you the most?
My mama and my papa! Two very special people in my life who shaped me to be the woman I am today.
I will now take the honors of announcing the nominees for the Liebster Award.
4. Amma Mama
To bad my other followers have already reached their 200 follower capacity. For those who I nominated I leave the same questions for you to answer.